Friday, 5 May 2017

The End or Not?

As I sit here staring at my screen wondering what to write, I can't help but wonder if an era has come to an end without my realising so...

Something that has been a part of me for the past 7 years, have I truly lost my interest in writing or is it still there? Something that I was once identified with, is it truly the end?

Days pass and I don't even remember that I have a blog and I wonder why?

It's not that I don't have anything to say because life continues to remain a rollercoaster for me so what changed? Did I find a new outlet, No... I didn't...

I miss it though, I miss writing but I don't know how to anymore, so again I ask, is it the end of an era?

I wonder what else is dying without my realisation. I used to have a voice, when did I stop using it? Why am I not using it anymore?

I used to be passionate about humanitarian work but I can't show you one project I've undertaken in the past 12 months. What happened to that?

I once saw a tweet that said "your salary is a bribe to forget your dreams", is that what happened to me? Did I let my dreams die without my consent or did I forget how to live life along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment